- Community Organizations
Disrupting the cycle of poverty by empowering children and youth to realize their full potential.
To disrupt the cycle of poverty by empowering children and youth to realize their full potential.
By 2027 Glowing Hearts will enable 2500 children and youth, vulnerable to poverty in Simcoe County, to access resources and opportunities that support their growth, confidence, and self-determination.
- RESILIENT - We anticipate risk, limit its impact, and bounce back rapidly through adaptability, evolution, and change.
- INCLUSIVE - We value and embrace each other’s individuality and encourage and respect all forms of diversity.
- TRANSFORMATIVE - We demonstrate the courage and curiosity to challenge the status quo in everything we do to meet the ever-changing needs of our community.
- PRINCIPLED - We act responsibly with integrity and transparency and continuously strive to meet our mission and vision.
- COLLABORATIVE - We work with others to build a kinder, more compassionate community to enrich young people’s lives.